All content, words, and images on this site copyright © Mark K Ferrell unless otherwise acknowledged.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). You must attribute/give credit to Mark Ferrell/MarkFerrell.com. Attribution is defined as a clearly visible, text, courtesy link back to www.MarkFerrell.com. Watermarks on photos are not sufficient.
- A Maximum of two images and one paragraph of content from any single post is allowed.
- Copying and posting an entire blog post in its entirety is prohibited.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No commercial use or hard copy (print) reproductions of any type without written consent.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights— In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is by visiting the Creative Commons webpage.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).